BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What Verse? Week #2

Okay, now I am going to try something different. Lets try this: when you answer, send it to my email. and I will post your answer on the comments when the week (or when possible) is over. I do not want y'all to look it up at biblegateway, so I want you to tell me how you found the verse. so, again here is the verse:

With the merciful you show yourself merciful;
with the blameless man you show yourself blameless;
with the purified you show yourself pure;
and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous.

its two verses in the ESV this time. kind of in a hurry, so, good luck!
-T.J.

3 comments:

Marian said...

I tagged you! (see second post down on my blog)

Calico Zak said...

I award you

~Calico Zak

T.J. said...

Thanks, guys! I'll get on the tag/award as soon as possible.