BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What Verse? Week #1

I had a brainstorm. What I am going to do, is I am going to post a verse, but I am not going to leave the name! I want you guys to do a little research, and find the verse, and post your guess. After a week, I will post the answer. Y'all have fun!

Here is the verse:

...and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unrepresentable parts are treated with greater modesty,...

You should know I am using the English Standard Version.
Good Luck!
-T.J.

2 comments:

Hannah Nicole said...

1 Corinthians 12:23. I use the ESV as well. ;)

Hannah

PS Thanks for following me, I'm following you. :)

T.J. said...

your welcome. I just wanted to make it an even number. 120 followers?! outrageous!!!!!!!