Yeah I should've probably have done this years ago..... >_>
I'm done posting on THIS blog. It's gotten to goofy and childish and my grammar is also very bad on here...
see ya around guys!
p.s. If anyone would like to remain in contact my email is email@example.com
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Yeah I should've probably have done this years ago..... >_>
Posted by T.J. at 9:36 PM
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Posted by T.J. at 9:02 PM
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
We just now were watching the news, and they said that IT MIGHT SNOW IN TEXAS!!!! Hooray! Of coarse, he did say it might on Friday, but still, that is awesome!
Posted by T.J. at 8:04 PM
Just a post to say that I am still alive.... I just kinda got tired of blogging.
I will be doing a few tags, but I will probably not do a whole lot more than that...
Well, thats all for now! Ciao, for now!
Posted by T.J. at 7:21 PM
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Well two people have tagged and awarded me (thanks Zak,with a "k", and Marian), and I thought I could get them out of the way while I can. So, anyway, here is the tag:
List twelve characters from any fandom( what's a "fandom"?), and then answer the following questions.
1. Rowan (Eragon's bro. is it spelled right?)( the inheritance series)
2. Mr.D(ionysus) (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series)
3. Elijah Springfield (the Veritas Project)
4. Jay Cooper (the Cooper Kids series)
5. Frog from the Wind in the Willows
6. Bambi (pretty good book but the movie stinks)
7. the Pauper (the Prince and the Pauper)
8. the Man (he has no name) from the Road
9. the Boy ( the Man's son) from the Road
10.Christian (Pilgrim's Progress)
11.Robert E. Lee(hey, nobody said it had to be fiction! lol)
12.Stonewall Jackson (now he's a character!)
1. Who would make a better college prof, 6 or 11?
(Bambi, Robert E. Lee) Well, considering Bambi is a deer, I think that would be 11
2. Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
(Mr.D) First of all, I am not attracted to men. Second of all, NO!!!! EW!!!!!!!! That's repulsive!!!! Unthinkable!!!
3. 12 sends 8 out on a mission. What is it? Does it succeed?
(Stonewall Jackson, the Man) Well, the mission would probably be like a scouting mission. The Man would probably fail miserably ('cause he's so out of shape).
4. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
(the Boy) probably a story of how the world was before the attack.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
(Mr.D, Bambi) uh, 6 to 2, since Mr. D is a god and all, and Bambi, well, is a deer.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should (s)he share a studio apartment with 9 or 10?
(Frog,the Boy, Christian)hmmm...that's a hard one. The Boy would appreciate living in the apartment, but Frog is rather crazy, and the Boy would be influenced by Frog. Christian would not be swayed by Frog, but they would not like living with one another, so I think that would be the Boy who stays with him.
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
(Mr.D, the Pauper, Stonewall Jackson) What a strange dinner that would be! I think they would go to burger king, and Mr.D would talk about how much trouble it is being stuck down on earth for 10,000 years or whatever, Robert E. Lee would talk battle strategies, and the Pauper would be to busy eating to talk!
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
(Elijah, Christian) Christian BATTERS em.
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would she/he get it back?
(Rowan, the Man)Oh, well one time, someone stole the Man's shopping cart, that has all that he owns, and he chased them down and retrieved it. So, I guess he would just go and get it.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
(the Pauper, Stonewall Jackson) um... Winning the Peace, or something like that.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
(Rowan, Jay Cooper)Rowan offers to go on one their adventures, or Jay offers to help defend Rowans town.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
(the Pauper) Probably...
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
(Elijah) Probably make him do my chores.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
(Robert E. Lee) Not that I know of.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
(Mr.D, Frog, Jay) Neither. He doesn't like animals or humans.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
(Christian) Oh, I don't know. Probably something like "AAAAAAAH!" That's what I would shout, anyway.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
(the Man) How 'bout "I don't Feel Like Dancin'." LOL
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
(Rowan, Bambi, Stonewall Jackson) Jackson would offer it to the two others Bambi would grab it, but Rowan would take his trusty hammer, and destroy Bambi for it. LOL
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
(Mr.D, Christian) "Listen, kid. Either you give me the scroll, or I'll turn you into a grapevine. You chose."
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
(Frog) Stealing someones car, escaping prison, speeding, and eventually, he will be sent to asylum.
21. What is 6's secret?
(Bambi) He had a deep-set respect for the"princes" (bucks) of the forest.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
(Robert E. Lee, Christian) Robert would. He would just hop on his horse and go.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
(the Pauper, the Man) the Man would be better company. The Pauper would not be a very strong fighter, or anything.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them,
but it is later discovered that s/he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise
advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Rowan and the Boy reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by Jay Cooper's sinister secret organization. Robert E. Lee volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for Jay Cooper. Meanwhile, Jay Cooper has kidnapped Stonewall Jackson in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of Frog, they seek out Elijah Springfield, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
umm...How about "The Adventures of Rowan and the Boy." I'm Not very good at the naming stuff... And now the award of which Zak has given me.
Not sure what it's called, but here it is:
Ok I tag:
Zac(with a "C." Award only.)
Linsay and Haley
And Jare and Lib
Can't think of anyone else, so don't be offended or anything. Anyone else who wants it, can have it!
Posted by T.J. at 9:43 PM
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Okay, now I am going to try something different. Lets try this: when you answer, send it to my email. and I will post your answer on the comments when the week (or when possible) is over. I do not want y'all to look it up at biblegateway, so I want you to tell me how you found the verse. so, again here is the verse:
With the merciful you show yourself merciful;
with the blameless man you show yourself blameless;
with the purified you show yourself pure;
and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous.
its two verses in the ESV this time. kind of in a hurry, so, good luck!
Posted by T.J. at 6:18 PM
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
One of my parent's friends is in the hospital, and is on life-support! The doctors said she might not make it through the night. Please pray for her and her family! They just had a baby, and she did not even get to spend ONE night with her. We are thinking that they are firm believers in Christ, and that is a HUGE "praise the Lord." If you would like to learn more, click here to read their blog. Just keep their family in your prayers, please!
Posted by T.J. at 9:18 AM